Your Visit to Bayway Dental
Southern St. Petersburg dentist Dr. David Sherberg is on a mission to change the way people feel about going to the dentist. Dr. Sherberg acknowledges that you would probably rather not be here! So, we offer the below amenities to help you relax and make your visit as comfortable as possible. We want your visit here to be relaxing and pleasant, each and every time.
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage upon check-in
- Watch your favorite Netflix program on TV during your procedure!
- Enjoy your favorite music – just ask our staff for headphones to wear during your procedure.
- Sit back in our heated, luxurious leather massaging dental chairs.
- Ask anytime for a blanket or pillow – we want you to feel perfectly comfortable.
- Still not comfortable? Please let us know how we can accommodate you.
Here at Bayway Dental, you have the option to have a sedative shortly before your visit. Offered by prescription from Dr. Sherberg, this will allow you to feel relaxed by the time you arrive while still offering you the ability to communicate effectively with the doctor and staff taking care of you.
We also offer nitrous oxide, otherwise known as “laughing gas”, that you inhale before and during your treatment. Sedation dentistry helps you relax and you and Dr. Sherberg can control the amount you receive. The gas wears off quickly, so this form of sedation allows you to drive yourself home after the procedure.
For New Patients
New Patient Forms
For your convenience, we have uploaded our new patient forms to our website for you to fill out and submit directly into our software. Please be sure to fill out all sections of the medical history form. You will be able to sign the forms in our office when you arrive and save time!
We’ve streamlined our office systems to ensure that your visits to Bayway Dental are efficient and hassle-free. You made time to see us, and we show our appreciation by making the most of your time!
- Flexible, On-Time Scheduling
- Easy Checkin & Checkout
- Payment Plans
- Private Consultation with our Financial Coordinator
- Same-Day Emergency Visits
We want to get to know you during your first visit to our St. Petersburg dental office. Your first visit will include an unhurried, one-on-one consultation with Dr. Sherberg, during which he will thoroughly discuss your dental history, your goals for your smile, and any specific concerns you may have.